Organization : Airport Authority of India
Job Role : Junior Executive
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/ B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 16,400-40,750/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 220
Website : www.aai.aero
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 30-01-2016
Selection Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
List Of Vacancies: 220
* Junior Executive : Civil Engineering – 50
* Junior Executive : Electrical Engineering – 50
* Junior Executive : Information Technology – 20
* Junior Executive : Airport Operations – 100
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of 16400-3%-40500 (E-1)
Emoluments:In addition to Basic Pay, increment @3% of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Pension, Medical Benefits, uniform etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.The total emoluments per annum would be around Rs.7 lakhs for the post of Junior Executive.
* Candidate should have more than 27 years upto 31-12-2016
* Age relaxation of 2 years is applicable for SC/ST candidates.