Organization : Airtel
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary :Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.airtel.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Bhart Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 4 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 307 million customers across its operations at the end of November 2014.
* Candidate must be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidates must be enthusiastic and technically knowledgeable team.
* Candidates must have idea of PoC and selection of the test life cycle management and automation test tools for various testing requirements of the organization.
* Candidate must understand the solution requirements from solutioning and development teams and guide the team for tools required to test to cove functional, security and performance requirements for a new development.
* Candidates must have knowledge about test life cycle management.
* Candidate must lead the team for development of stubs and drivers for various systems and sub-systems.
* Candidate must support for any bugs reported on production.
* Candidate must be the front face for offering UAT to the business teams.