Organization : Akamai Technology
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Akamai is that the leading cloud platform for serving to enterprises offer secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. If you have ever shopped on-line, downloaded music, watched an online video or connected to figure remotely, you have in all probability used Akamai’s cloud platform. Akamai helps enterprises accelerate innovation within the hyper connected world by removing the complexities of technology therefore you’ll specialise in driving your business quicker forward. we have a tendency to modify enterprises to capitalise on market opportunities given by trends like mobile and cloud whereas overcoming the challenges given by security threats and also the have to be compelled to reach users globally.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have strong communication skills.
* Should have basic networking (LAN, Network Devices, OSI Model, MAC Layers DNS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols, Remote connectivity, TCP/IP networking) knowledge
* Must perform operations on Linux (Kernel Basics, Linux Process Management, Memory Management, Linux File System, Linux Input and Output),
* Should have knowledge of operating Systems fundamentals (File Systems, Memory management, Process Management, Multithreading, Deadlocks, Scheduling Algorithms)
* F2F Interviews for written test shortlisted candidates will be Tentatively on Wednesday, 22nd Feb 2017
* Must have basic Knowledge on HTTP, DNS, Streaming, Networking, Linux & Networking Protocols (Application Layers)
* Should have strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner to both business and technical audiences.
* Must have knowledge of Internet protocols like TC/IP, HTTP & DNS
* Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to “think-out-of-the-box”, propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
* Must be self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
* Should believe that today’s youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the team’s objectives.
* Like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard!
* Strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere.