Organization : Akamai Technology
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjob9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Akamai is that the leading cloud platform for serving to enterprises offer secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. If you have ever shopped on-line, downloaded music, watched an online video or connected to figure remotely, you have in all probability used Akamai’s cloud platform. Akamai helps enterprises accelerate innovation within the hyper connected world by removing the complexities of technology therefore you’ll specialise in driving your business quicker forward. we have a tendency to modify enterprises to capitalise on market opportunities given by trends like mobile and cloud whereas overcoming the challenges given by security threats and also the have to be compelled to reach users globally.
* Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests.
* Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation.
* Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness.
* Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents.
* Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have good understanding of Server side QA/Test Engineering.
* Candidate must also have good Understanding of Perl scripts and test automation.
* Candidate should have good understanding of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques related to black/white box testing and test automation needed.
* Candidate must have good knowledge and work experience of UNIX/Linux.
* Candidates having good knowledge of HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP will be an added advantage
* Candidate should have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
* Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Candidate must be highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-learning, self-motivating and flexibility are some of the attributes needed for this position.