Organization : Akamai Technology
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Akamai is that the leading cloud platform for serving to enterprises offer secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. If you have ever shopped on-line, downloaded music, watched an online video or connected to figure remotely, you have in all probability used Akamai’s cloud platform. Akamai helps enterprises accelerate innovation within the hyper connected world by removing the complexities of technology therefore you’ll specialise in driving your business quicker forward. we have a tendency to modify enterprises to capitalise on market opportunities given by trends like mobile and cloud whereas overcoming the challenges given by security threats and also the have to be compelled to reach users globally.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in programming in python
* Should have h hands-on experience working in Unix/Linux.
* Must have hands-on experience working on shell scripting
* Should have understanding of networking concepts and web technologies such as HTTP, DNS, TCP / IP.
* Must have Meticulous attention to detail and excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
* Must be expertise in developing automation framework.
* Should have experience in working with SQL/Couchdb.
* Must have knowledge in the area of Storage technology and/or Cloud computing.
* Must be highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
* Must be passion to understand, learn, and dissect new technologies quickly.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Should participate in functional and product design reviews, provide feedback and incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
* Must develop and implement automated tests for functionality, load, and performance.
* Must create and execute tests on new features and capabilities.
* Should collaborate with a cross functional team of developers, Systems QA, release engineers, architects and program managers. Be a strong advocate for quality in our software and process.
* Must improve our testing and automation infrastructures, define test plans and effective automation.