|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|No Of Vacancies||10|
Allegion Plc is a provider of security products and solutions for homes and businesses. It makes 31 global brands, including CISA, Interflex, LCN, Schlage and Von Duprin. The $US2 billion company employs around 10,000 people and sells products in more than 120 countries across the world. Allegion spun off from Ingersoll Rand Plc on 1 December 2013, and became a standalone, publicly traded company.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must develop the domain and product knowledge quickly
- Should be responsible for coding, testing, debugging, evaluating, and documenting application development on desktop, web based and mobile platforms using various technologies.
- Must work closely with product teams and product management to understand requirements and translate them to elegant implementation.
- Should be interfacing with overseas counterparts frequently to resolve issues and status updates.
- Must be responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Must be having good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts
- Must be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Must display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Must have experience in design and development and the software development lifecycle
- Should have ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
- Must have knowledge in MS Office.
- Should be willing working on coding, testing, debugging
- Should be responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.
- Should have working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com