Organization : Allscripts
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.allscripts.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Allscripts delivers the insights that tending suppliers need to come up with first.The company’s Electronic Health Record,practice management and alternative Clinical,revenue cycle,connectivity and data solutions produce a Connected community of Health for physicians,hospital and post-acute organization.
* Assure product quality through the development of net-new manual or automated test scripts.
* This effort should maximize the ROI while minimizing quality risks.
* Output consistent with department’s guidelines
* Assure process quality and consistency through development or adherence to guidelines and standards appropriate to product and industry and/or development life cycle
* Leverage (if necessary, develop) metrics-based governance, relevant reporting and audit mechanisms.
* Assist project manager in identifying data to maintain, and KPIs to analyze and report against
* When involved in testing, Ensure test design is traceable to requirement and achieves a high level of requirement and test execution coverage. Continuously improve test scripts and product coverage.
* Complete all updates test cases, test scripts, test harnesses, test guidelines according to schedule
* Execute all assigned testing, whether manual or automated, according to schedule and any productivity targets committed
* Support root cause analysis exercises against target areas, propose corrective approaches for measurable improvements, track and report progress; communicate the plans and results effectively to drive change.
* Collect and analyze data and other findings, according to plans.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidates relevant post graduate qualifications and professional memberships also preferred.
* A person working at this level would be based from one of the primary development and testing locations and would maintain regular working hours appropriate for the location.
* Candidates should have excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
* candidates should have strong logical and analytical skills.
* Candidate should be able to work in rotational shifts.
* Candidates should have good communication skills.