Organization : Allscripts
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.allscripts.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Allscripts delivers the insights that tending suppliers need to come up with first.The company’s Electronic Health Record,practice management and alternative Clinical,revenue cycle,connectivity and data solutions produce a Connected community of Health for physicians,hospital and post-acute organization.
* Leverage (if necessary, develop) metrics-based governance, relevant reporting and audit mechanisms.
* Assist project manager in identifying data to maintain, and KPIs to analyze and report against.
* When involved in testing, Ensure test design is traceable to requirement and achieves a high level of requirement and test execution coverage.
* Continuously improve test scripts and product coverage.
* Complete all updates test cases, test scripts, test harnesses, test guidelines according to schedule.
* Execute all assigned testing, whether manual or automated, according to schedule and any productivity targets committed.
* Support root cause analysis exercises against target areas, propose corrective approaches for measurable improvements, Track and report progress; communicate the plans and results effectively to drive change.
* Collect and analyze data and other findings, according to plans.
* Produce reports that are clear, effective, insightful, and traceable whether for defects discovered during test or non-compliance issues found during a process review or audit.
* Utilize existing tracking systems, report mechanisms, agreed conventions, and metrics when preparing and providing such reports.
* Escalate concerns about project/product/process quality in clear, timely, collaborative, constructive way.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 6% through out academics.
* Should assure product quality through the development of ‘net-new’ manual or automated test scripts.
* Must have knowledgeable and conversant in defect prevention and associated tools and methodologies.
* Should participate in improvement initiatives.
* Should develop Quality Assurance plans or Test Plans and embed appropriate activities as part of project/product development plans.
* Should objectively evaluate processes and products against applicable standards, and procedures.
* Must participate in defect reviews or other project efforts, providing clear status when needed.
* Should have proactive maintenance of knowledge of test and/or quality standards to improve product or process quality.
* This person will meet the work and professional experience requirements in this field that are appropriate for this level.