|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Allscripts delivers the insights that tending suppliers need to come up with first.The company’s Electronic Health Record,practice management and alternative Clinical,revenue cycle,connectivity and data solutions produce a Connected community of Health for physicians,hospital and post-acute organization
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in providing service desk support preferred
- Should provide service desk support to client users and any other duties as needed.
- Must act as initial point of contact for user support calls to the IT Service Desk such that all calls are logged correctly and promptly allocated appropriately within the IT team.
- Should provide first-line technical support when handling calls, in order to provide time-of-call resolution to less complex calls whenever possible.
- Must provide an ad-hoc service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving systems problems
- Must carry out a prescribed program of system performance monitoring, measurement, management, and capacity planning for computer systems, to support a pro-active approach to meeting changing system demands.
- Should assist in the maintenance of the Service Desk Knowledge Base.
- Must have primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Must have liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Must have production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Should have knowledge of production of efficient and fully documented code
- Must have production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Must perform timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Must escalate all issues in a timely fashion
- Must mentor junior team members in best practices and standards
To Find Best Job Openings Check: www.fresherjobs9.com