With more than 30 years of experience, we take pride in partnering with and connecting consumers, providers, payers and communities. Today, Allscripts partnership and solutions, including electronic health record (EHR), population health, patient engagement and revenue cycle management services, enable organizations worldwide—of all sizes—to change what’s possible in healthcare.Allscripts is consistently recognized with awards for our solutions, contributions to patient satisfaction and dynamic IT management services. Here are some of our recent achievements.
- Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must respond to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking.
- Must own customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Must assist customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Should perform tasks as identified in a daily task list
- Must have Pre sales calling experience
- Should have basic Networking and windows administration knowledge and hands on experience
- Must have hands on experience on the SQL administration
- VPN Administration and configuration
- Must have knwoledhe on Routing and Switching
- Should have knowledge on Backup and storage.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advise/educate customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreate, identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Having CCNA, Backup/Citrix and MCSE certification would be an added advantage.
- Should be open to work in days shifts
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Should have strong technical skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal levels of supervision or oversight