Organization : Allscripts
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.allscripts.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Allscripts delivers the insights that tending suppliers need to come up with first.The company’s Electronic Health Record,practice management and alternative Clinical,revenue cycle,connectivity and data solutions produce a Connected community of Health for physicians,hospital and post-acute organization.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience with a demonstrated competence in functional or technical troubleshooting of the assigned products.
* Should provide first-level technical support to customers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., instant message, email).
* Must incumbent will assess the nature of system or service issues and resolves technical or sophisticated support problems through independent judgement and advanced problem solving skills.
* Must interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve highly complex product problems or issues
* Should diagnose and resolve complex customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements
* Must track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues
* Must stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new products offered
* Should travel to client site in order to resolve extremely complex customer and product issues
* Must be able and willing to work on shifts or to be on an after hours beeper rotation
* Must have achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
* Must have completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
* Must tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
* Must have timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
* Should escalate all issues in a timely fashion
* Should be proficient in C#