Organization : Allscripts
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Gujarat
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.allscripts.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Allscripts delivers the insights that tending suppliers need to come up with first.The company’s Electronic Health Record,practice management and alternative Clinical,revenue cycle,connectivity and data solutions produce a Connected community of Health for physicians,hospital and post-acute organization.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
* Must have ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
* Must be liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
* Must have knowledge of production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
* Must have knowledge of production of efficient and fully documented code
* Must have knowledge of production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
* Must have achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
* Must have completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager.
* Quality and adherence to Standards
* Must have excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
* Should have strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
* Must have in depth knowledge of C# and .NET technologies
* Must be expertise with MS SQL 2000-2016 (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, etc.)
* Should have basic level understanding of database design and RDBMS
* Must have working knowledge on C++
* Should have basic level knowledge on SSRS report designing
* Must have basic level understanding of design patterns