Organization : Alstom
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Andhra Pradesh
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
As a promoter of sustainable mobility, Alstom develops and markets systems, equipment and services for the transport sector. Alstom offers a complete range of solutions (from high-speed trains to metros, tramways and e-buses), passenger solutions, customized services (maintenance, modernization), infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Alstom is a world leader in integrated transport systems.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Must perform receiving, in-process, first article and final inspections of components, sub assemblies and finish product to determine conformance with applicable source standards
* Must be maintaining a quality inspection system, complete accurate QC results and feedback.
* Records like inspection reports ,equipment maintenance calibration logs, Training records, CAPA etc
* Should write Nonconforming reports ,when required and be familiar with the process of quarantining products which was rejected.
* Must provide inputs of inspection methods and improvements related to job
* Must be assisting quality and engineering in investigation of process related quality issues.
* Should maintain proper communication related to quality activity.
* Must maintain list of instrument and provide maintenance whenever required
* Must be inspecting incoming, in process and final components/sub assemblies/assembly as per BOM/Drg
* Should maintain record and collect non-conformance related data
* Must help to drive and address internal customer complaints through CAPA procedure (Corrective & Preventive Action)
* Should carry out NDT (Non-destructive testing) activities like Visual Testing, Penitrant Test and Ultra sonic Testing
* Must be maintaining calibration and validation systems for measuring and monitoring devices.
* Should have ability to read drawings, BOM part list, perfume FAI,visual, mechanical and chemical test
* Should have certificate of level 1/ level 2 in NDT. VT,PT ,Magnetic Particle test and UT.
* Must have knowledge of handling of instrument like Vernier, Micrometer, Height gauge etc