Organization : Altair
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985. Over its history, it has had various locations near Detroit, Michigan, USA. It is currently headquartered in Troy, Michigan with regional offices throughout America, Europe and Asia. Altair Engineering is the creator of the HyperWorks suite of CAE software products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must want a simple but powerful web-based interface for submitting to and monitoring jobs in
PBS Professional queues.
* Must need to browse and modify remote files.
* Should like to minimize the effort needed to write, modify, and test complex application scripts.
* Must want to automate job submission tasks to maximize end-user productivity while optimizing
* Must have resource availability.
* Should require a consistent job submission and monitoring interface.
* Should like automated staging of input and output files.
* Must have proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
* Should have experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia
* Must have high proficiency in mathematics, discrete geometry and numerical techniques
* Should have experience in scripting, Tcl/Tk or Python.
* Must have experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures is a plus
* Must have knowledge in managing Mainframe VM systems.
* Should have in depth knowledge, with JCL, VSAM, Sort and other utilities to aid support, will be an added advantage.
* On-call Responsibilities and Flexibility to support/extend the shift based on requirement.