Organization : Altair
Job Role : Software Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985. Over its history, it has had various locations near Detroit, Michigan, USA. It is currently headquartered in Troy, Michigan with regional offices throughout America, Europe and Asia. Altair Engineering is the creator of the HyperWorks suite of CAE software products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
* Should have experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia
* Must have high proficiency in mathematics, discrete geometry and numerical techniques
* Should have experience in scripting, Tcl/Tk or Python.
* Must have experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures is a plus
* Should have understanding of CAD/CAE/PLM software a plus
* Should have experience with software development process environment tools is also a plus
* Must require good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
* Must have in depth knowledge on Mainframe Product Upgrades, troubleshooting within those products and applying patches would be required for this job.
* Should have understanding and Troubleshooting PTF apply procedures with in Mainframe
* Must have knowledge in managing Mainframe VM systems.
* Should have in depth knowledge, with JCL, VSAM, Sort and other utilities to aid support, will be an added advantage.
* On-call Responsibilities and Flexibility to support/extend the shift based on requirement.