|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|No Of Vacancies||10|
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985. Over its history, it has had various locations near Detroit, Michigan, USA. It is currently headquartered in Troy, Michigan with regional offices throughout America, Europe and Asia. Altair Engineering is the creator of the HyperWorks suite of CAE software products.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have willingness to learn CAE tools of Altair, excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Must have good Energy levels. Strong knowledge in FEA. Experience using the below are a must
- Must have knowledge on HyperMesh, HyperView and HyperGraph and OptiStruct
- Must have knowledge on one of the CAD software tools like Catia, Pro E etc.
- Must have at least one solver like Dyna, Abaqus, RADIOSS or ANSYS is a must,
- Must be available full time for Global EDU activities only.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Must have perform testing of Student Edition of HyperWorks
- Must be updating existing training material (Training Videos, tutorials etc.)
- Should develop Training materials for the Altair products as per requirement (domain specific)
- Must develop a knowledge base by writing the useful tips and tricks about our software usage,
- Should write technical chapters and edit eBooks on theory and practical aspects of CAE topics.
- Must have evaluation of student reports (e.g. Intl Student Contest, Virtual Academic Training Series)
- Must ensure that design works are done in time and with the required details and quality.
- Should support the lead to develop various design presentations and trade studies.
- Must have preparation of detailed drawings from preliminary design as per Wolverhampton systems and processes.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com