Organization : Altair
Job Role : Project Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985. Over its history, it has had various locations near Detroit, Michigan, USA. It is currently headquartered in Troy, Michigan with regional offices throughout America, Europe and Asia. Altair Engineering is the creator of the HyperWorks suite of CAE software products.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in CAE/CFD/CAD domain.
* Should have strong Engineering background & understanding of CAE tools.
* Students/Candidates who have worked on CAE projects will be preferred.
* Must be having experience & understanding of CAE Meshing & Analysis tools like
* Having knowledge on HyperWorks, Ansys, Abaqus, Nastran, Fluent will be preferred.
* Must have good communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
* Should be open to travel & work at client location throughout India.
* Must be willing to join on a contract role for one year at least.
* Should ensure design work undertaken is conducted in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions
* Must ensure that design works are done in time and with the required details and quality.
* Should support the lead to develop various design presentations and trade studies.
* Must have preparation of detailed drawings from preliminary design as per Wolverhampton systems and processes.
* Should have knowledge in Catia V5 is a must.
* A fluent English (Speaking and Reading) is required.
* Must have strong engineering background with knowledge of machine design.