Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java, C++, Web Technologies
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Senior Engineers provide technical leadership at Amazon.
* They help establish technical standards and drive Amazon’s overall technical architecture, engineering practices, and methodologies.
* They work on our hard problems, building high quality, architecturally sound systems that are aligned with our business needs.
* They think globally when building systems, ensuring Amazon builds high performing, scalable systems that work well together.
* Senior engineers are pragmatic visionaries who can translate business needs into workable technology solutions.
Their expertise is deep and broad.
* They are hands on, producing both detailed technical work and high-level architectural designs.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have programming skills in Java, C++ or similar.
* Should have Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
* Must have strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms).
* Must have deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures.
* Should have experience in building highly scalable, high availability services.
* Must have experience in real-time analytical systems and machine learning.
* Must have experience in dealing with performance, memory and I/O.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.