Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be responsible for support, administration and maintenance of Application infrastructure to support large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools for FinOps-Tech.
* Should have excellent problem solving skills.
* Should possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, SQL, Operating Systems and Databases.
* Must be able to debug code in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment as well as .NET environment.
* Must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
* Must be self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
* Must have ability to innovate and think out of box solutions
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.