Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Device Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Ensure to execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform
* Perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
* Understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
* Use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
* Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidates should have good testing knowledge.
* Candidate should have good analytical skills.
* Candidate should have good communications skills.
* Candidate should be effective team player.
* Candidate should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.