Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Device Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
* Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
* Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
* Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
* Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Sc/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
* Candidate must have flexibility and interest to do repetitive tasks is required
* Candidate must have high level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
* Candidate must be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
* Candidate must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
* Candidate must also have good understanding of distributed computing concepts
* Candidate must have good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
* Candidate should have good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
* Candidate must have good communication skills (written and verbal).