Organization : Amazon
Job Role : ERC Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 17 th September 2016 (9 AM – 2 PM)
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* We are recruiting for a Time and Attendance Operational Admin.
* This position specializes in the time and attendance management.
* The Timekeeper role is a centralized function that will manage time and attendance matters for buildings across the network.
* This role requires fast, accurate, and reliable data entry.
* Timekeepers will focus primarily on ticketing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc form a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should work on a trouble ticket queue of time and attendance issues submitted by buildings or auto-generated from the Time and Attendance System.
* Should primarily focus will be resolution of incoming time and attendance inquires with opportunities for other engagement upon completion of centralized responsibilities.
* Should participate in continuous improvement process projects.
* Must have keen understanding of Amazons attendance policies, employee groups, and applicable state and federal laws will be necessary.
* Should be able to report directly to the Time and Attendance Manager or Time and Attendance POC
* Must know how to escalate.
* Must be Comfortable and able to provide feedback regarding the role and work volume.
* Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem solving skills.
* Must have strong Ownership, Bias for Action, Deliver Results, Insist on the Highest Standards.
* Having MS Office experience required
* Should have proven experience in working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Jaya Raj Orange Towers, Sy No: 116 & 117,
Road No: 02, Financial District Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032.