Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Programmer Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must posses an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms,Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
* Candidate must be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
* Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
* Candidate should have excellent problem solving skills.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.