Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in designing and developing/extending automation tools and frameworks
* Must have programming experience with C++, Java
* Should have experience with functional and performance testing for web applications and/or web services
* Must have excellent problem solving and debugging skills and an ability to come up with innovative solution.
* Should have experience in developing high quality test plans, test cases and execution
* Must have experience in working with various stake holders such as Developers, PMs, TPMs, SDETs and QAs efficiently
* Must have background knowledge in computer science basics (data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, order analysis)
* Should have experience with designing, building, and deploying scalable, highly available systems
* Should have willingness to deeply understand the goals and challenges of informational operations
* Should have experience with data analysis/mining in large scale database environments
* Should have lean methodology experience
* Should have good communication skills.