Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
* Having excellent written communication skills and verbal ability are strong assets
* Must have solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
* Must have ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
* Should have good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java, C/C++ ) and open-source technologies (Linux, oracle ).
* Must have experience in machine learning
* Should have experience in building highly scalable, high availability services.
* Must have experience in real-time analytical systems and machine learning.
* Must have experience in dealing with performance, memory and I/O.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should have good inter personnel skills.