Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : SQL
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Understand Amazon seller Services products and services and track/report business performance and problem areas using appropriate metrics.
* Work cross functionally with the account management team to fix problems with sellers
* Use Amazon’s tools to problem solve and validate solutions
* Partner to define goals around key operational metrics
* Recommend business actions based on analytical findings. Includes defining new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve seller performance.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be proficient in SQL
* Candidate should have ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
* Candidates must have proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
* Candidates must have experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
* Candidate should demonstrate intense customer focus and highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
* Candidate must be be sharp, analytical, and thoughtful.
* Candidate must thoroughly think through problems to come up with solutions.
* Candidate should have proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
* Candidate takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.