Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java, C++, Web Technologies
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* As an SDE working in the Advertising team, you will not only be responsible for creative input into algorithms that maximize our revenue from Advertising, but you will also develop them in an Object Oriented and scalable way.
* The software that you design and develop will provide the highly reliable, low cost marketing solutions to Amazon.com, and other advertisers.
* You will be dealing with high transaction systems and web services supporting thousands of transactions per second.
* We are not tied to one technology.
* Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose.
* All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture.
* We also work on development of mobile SDK in Java and Objective C.
* We are looking for talented SDEs who enjoy working on creative algorithms, building large scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>Freshers Registration Link<<<<
* Should have knowledge on Java or C++ and Object-oriented design is a must, and Perl and SQL are highly desired.
* Must have experience working with Linux is a big plus.
* Should have worked on Mobile development would be preferable.
* Should have worked on web development focusing on mobile form factors, it would be an added advantage.
* Must have proficiency in Java or C++, with Object-oriented Design.
* Should have strong in Data Structures, Algorithms.
* Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense
* Must have understanding of XML, JS, CSS, HTML, and web application development is desirable.
* Should have experience in designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment.
* Candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.