Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be a seasoned technical manager, capable of leading a team of world-class software engineers in developing sophisticated software solutions for complex problems
* Candidate must have deep understanding/experience in system/architecture design, object oriented design, algorithms/data structures, and Java/C++.
* Candidate must have practical experience with software engineering best-practices and project management best-practices.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate must have experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
* Candidate must have knowledge in managing multiple demands and competing priorities to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
* Candidate must have experience with large-scale distributed systems and system design/architecture.
* Candidate must have knowledge on website/mobile user interface development.