Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java, C++, Web Technologies
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* As an SDE working in the Advertising team, you will not only be responsible for creative input into algorithms that maximize our revenue from Advertising, but you will also develop them in an Object Oriented and scalable way.
* The software that you design and develop will provide the highly reliable, low cost marketing solutions to Amazon.com, and other advertisers.
* You will be dealing with high transaction systems and web services supporting thousands of transactions per second.
* We are not tied to one technology.
* All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture.
* We also work on development of mobile SDK in Java and Objective C.
* We are looking for talented SDEs who enjoy working on creative algorithms, building large scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have proficient knowledge in Java or C++, with Object-oriented Design.
* Candidate must be strong in Data Structures, Algorithms.
* Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.
* Must have understanding of XML, JS, CSS, HTML, and web application development is desirable.
* Having knowledge on Perl, SQL and experience with Linux will be an added advantage.
* Should have experience in designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment.
* Must have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.
* Should have good communication skills.