Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Linux, Java
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* As a Big Data Cloud Support Associate, you will provide technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build high-demand applications on top of our services.
* Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual need.
* Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
* Leverage extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have good knowledge in java programming, Data Structures, OOPS concepts
* Should have good understanding of distributed computing concepts
* Must have good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
* Should have good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
* Must have good communication skills (written and verbal).
* Should be able to work on projects that improve support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience
* Must be able to write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
* Should work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
* Must interact with leading technologists around the world.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good trouble shooting skills.