Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* As a Big Data Cloud Support Associate, you will provide technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build high-demand applications on top of our services.’
* Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
* Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
* Leverage extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be 2015 & 2016 passed out s only.
* Candidate have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Candidate should work on projects that improve support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience
* Candidate must be able to write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community
* Candidate must work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services
* Candidate should interact with leading technologists around the world
* Candidate should have good knowledge in Java programming, Data Structures, OOPS concepts
* Candidate must also have good understanding of distributed computing concepts
* Candidate must have good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
* Candidate should have good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
* Candidate must have good communication skills (written and verbal).