Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Networking
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Be a primary point of contact for customers with IT issues
* Support all IT hardware, software, and infrastructure in a fast-paced environment
* Troubleshoot and resolve system errors and failures, and network issues to root cause
* Contribute to the evaluation of the IT function and its resources
* Generate and manage trouble tickets and participate in the change management process where needed.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge on micro soft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory) & Cisco CCNA certification
* Candidate must have advanced Linux systems administration skills.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should have strong troubleshooting skills of complex systems
* Candidate must have ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms and
* Candidate must have ability to manage high priority projects
* Candidate must have proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
* Candidate must ensure that issues are addressed and SLAs are met
* Candidate must ensure security procedures are followed and enforced
* Candidate must be able to work hard, have fun, and join us in making worldwide history.