Organization : Amazon
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
* Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
* He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
* This role would report into the Operations Manager.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should have problem solving skills
* Candidate should have ability to Organize and execute
* Candidate must have experience in technical support background
* Candidate must have the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
* Candidate must have understanding of scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
* Candidate should be willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability.
* Candidate should participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
* Candidate must understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
* Candidate should follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.