Organization : Amazon
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be able to execute test cases prepared for testing Amazon Video Software on TVs, Blu-ray Players, Set-top boxes, Gaming Console etc.
* Must be able to perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
* Must be able to understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new builds / releases and apply the same in day-to-day work.
* Should perform regression, repetitive and other relevant testing exercises to qualify successful builds developed for
* Amazon Video and meet release deadlines without compromising on quality
* Must be able to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
* Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.
* Must have software Testing Knowledge
* Should have strong Analytical Skills
* Must have excellent English proficiency (written and oral).