Organization : Amazon
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Shoulde execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
* Must be able to perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
* Must understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
* Should perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
* Must use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
* Must be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
* Must raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
* Should have good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
* Must have flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
* Should have high level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
* Should have good communication skills.