Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Web Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : C or Java or HTML
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
* Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
* Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
* Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
* Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
* Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
* Candidate must be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate must have 0 – 3 years of experience on web developement.
* Candidate must have working experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
* Candidate must be strong in object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
* Candidate must have solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
* Candidate must have knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
* Candidate must have experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
* Candidate must have software development experience in building highly scalable applications
* Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.