Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Business Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should be able to dig deep to identify and understand the metrics that will help us build a highly-scalable publishing business.
* Must build and maintain a scalable platform for compiling, reviewing and distributing metrics to a global publishing team.
* Should e able to think about big ideas to use insights from metrics to improve authors’ experiences, grow the top line and improve the bottom line.
* Must establish creative visualizations of metrics and underlying data.
* Should track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis.
* Must ask tough questions to a cross-functional team of business executives and team leaders.
* Must have strong understanding of financial statements and modeling.
* Should be expert in Microsoft Excel.
* Should be expert in Oracle SQL.
* Must have strong communication and data presentation skills.
* Should have strong problem solving ability.