Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Business Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should use predictive analytics and machine learning techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
* Must employ the appropriate algorithms to discover patterns of risks, abuse and help reduce bad debt
* Should design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable models to optimize TRMS operations
* Must be able to solve analytical problems, and effectively communicate methodologies and results
* Should build predict models to forecast risks for product launches and operations and help predict workflow and capacity requirements for TRMS operations
* Must draw inferences and conclusions, and create dashboards and visualizations of processed data, identify trends, anomalies
* Should work closely with internal stakeholders such as business teams, engineering teams, and partner teams and align them with respect to your focus area
* Must have experience in working with databases and SQL in a business environment
* Should have demonstrated use of analytical packages and query languages such as SAS,SPSS and SQL
* Should have prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects
* Must be worked extensively in large scale data bases and data warehouses.
* Must have experience/knowledge of advanced machine learning techniques such as GBM, random forest, etc.
* Should have experience in e-commerce / on-line companies in fraud / risk control functions
* Must have coding skills in one of the modern languages Java, Python, Scala, R
* Should have experience with visualization technologies such as Tableau
* Must have experience in statistical techniques such as classification, clustering, regression, statistical inference, collaborative filtering, and natural language processing, experimental design, social networking analysis, feature engineering, etc.
* Must have compelling communication and influencing skills and participation in winning the support of management and influence the course of major strategic decisions.