Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Application Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Should be expert in Computer Science fundamentals – Data structures, algorithms, problem solving and complexity analysis
* Must have experience with at least one of the modern programming languages like Java is required. Experience with SQL/PLSQL development
* Should be comfortable in working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
* Must have additional programming skills that are useful towards the job but not a core requirement; Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle Application Framework, Oracle SQL and PLSQL Java
* Should have functional understanding of the Oracle e-Business suite in a multiple organization and multiple set of books environment.
* Must have a strong desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
* Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision.
* Should have solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
* Must perform root cause analysis and complex problem solving skills are important.
* Must have very strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good inter personnel and problem solving skills.