|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate 60% through out academics
- Must have basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Should have basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Must have regular Expression
- Should have trouble Shooting ability
- Must understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Must have ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Must have commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Must be a building up a live language translation medium in both Email and Chat channels which will enable English speaking Associates to handle and resolve the German and other international customers queries and issues.
- Should also be part of creating disruptive Amazon Customer Service Automated Help solution which can predict customer issues leveraging AI and machine learning, and proactively provide relevant self service options.
- Must provide unique opportunity with direct exposure to both Retail Customers and the Customer Service associates.
- Should have good understanding of distributed computing, should have strong data structures, algorithm and coding skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com