|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Must have ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Must have commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior.
- Should be expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize and schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Must have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Must have good trouble Shooting ability.
- Must have good working knowledge in MS-Office.
- Should have strong written communication skills.
- Must have basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Should have basic knowledge about web (HTML, XML).
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Should perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Must use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com