Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Automation Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must has problem solving skills and attention to details
* Must have ability to Organize and execute
* Should have experience in technical support background
* Must has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
* Should understand scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
* Must willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
* Must receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
* Should meet and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
* Must participate in ad-hoc operational projects/initiatives
* Should understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
* Must follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
* Must have proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python or Perl
* Must have experience in testing the kernel, kernel subsystems, and user space applications
* Must have experience with open source test tools, make files and build script
* Should perform API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.