Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Data Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary reading device, the #1 best-selling product on all of Amazon, and one of the most innovative and fast growing businesses at Amazon.
* Must has also developed significant digital and mobile businesses including Amazon MP3, Amazon Video on Demand, IMDB, Amazon Mobile store, and Audible. In support of our commitment to enabling, expanding and enhancing interactions with our customers, Amazon is now developing speech and language technology.
* We are seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech, who will be based out of our Chennai Office.
* Must provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
* Should translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
* Must work autonomously with minimum direction.
* Should have willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-480 minutes in a day.
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
* Must have basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
* Should have ability to produce acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
* Must have proficiency in English.
* Must have working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
* Must have ability to type 50 wpm.
* Must have comprehension of a variety of accents.