Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Device Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
* Must have ability to understand test cases and execute them
* Must have comfortable in communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
* Must have strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results.
* Must have experience in testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
* As a device Associates at Amazon Appstore test cutting edge applications and products at the user level , both manually and with automated tools.
* Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help.
* Device Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
* Should interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
* Must work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
* Must have proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python or Perl
* Must have experience in testing the kernel, kernel subsystems, and user space applications
* Must have experience with open source test tools, make files and build script
* Should perform API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.