Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Device Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have testing Knowledge
* Must have good Analytical Skill
* Must ensure to execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform
* Must perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
* Should understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
* Must use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
* Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports
* Must provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
* Should translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
* Must work autonomously with minimum direction.
* Should have willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-480 minutes in a day.
* Must have excellent verbal and written skills.
* Must have basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
* Should have ability to produce acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
* Must have proficiency in English.
* Must have working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
* Must have ability to type 50 wpm.
* Must have comprehension of a variety of accents.