|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Should perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Must understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Should perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Must use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same per the SLA’s
- Must have good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Must have flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- Must have high level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Must have experience with networking hardware platforms such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Should have Linux experience and the ability to automate basic tasks in Perl, Python, Ruby or Java.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Should have strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Must have solid grasp of systems and core services such as DHCP, DNS, TACACS etc.
- Should have solid understanding of security fundamentals and secure networks.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com