Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Device Associate
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. A DA is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
* Must execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
* Should perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
* Should be able to understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
* Must perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
* Should use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
* Must be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
* Must have effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
* It is a Work from Home model for India D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content.
* VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
* Must have responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
* It is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
* Candidate as a position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
* Must communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.