|Job Role||Device Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Should have flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- Should have high level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Must execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Kindle platform and Kindle software products.
- Should perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Must understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds / releases.
- Should perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Must use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Must be raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Should multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Must have experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Must have strong knowledge in Data structure, Algorithm and Problem solving skills.
- Must have experience in seeing through a complete software life cycle and showing ownership on building components in them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com