|Job Role||Device Associate|
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have decent Communication skills
- Must have testing Knowledge
- Should have good Analytical Skills
- Must ensure to execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform
- Should perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
- Must understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
- Must use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
- Should be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports
- Must have experience in developing software in a high-performance across different platforms
- Must have prior knowledge on HTML or other file-formats would be a bonus
- Should have prior knowledge on machine learning techniques on content analysis will be a plus
- Should multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Must have experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Must have strong knowledge in Data structure, Algorithm and Problem solving skills.
- Must have experience in seeing through a complete software life cycle and showing ownership on building components in them.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com