Organization : Amazon
Job Role : Devops Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.amazon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to full fill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, film makers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must drive process and service improvements, and improve day-to-day operational efficiency.
* Should participate in incident management to resolve outages and communicate with a global audience and participate in calls resolving outage.
* Must develop and maintain a culture of innovation and operational efficiency in the team.
Hiring, growing and retaining a DevOps engineering team keeping up with the high Amazon bar.
* Must be responsible for continuing to build an extremely high caliber team.
* Must have experience in managing large scale highly available distributed system.
* Must have strong metrics and operational excellence focus.
* Must ensure to execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the mobile platform
* Must perform daily quality checks as per established guidelines and report deviations accurately
* Should understand and ramp up on testing procedures, guidelines and policies for new devices and apply the same in day-to-day work.
* Must use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis
* Should excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to bridge between teams of varying technical expertise.
* Must excellent analytical and quantitative skills.